Trigger Warning: There is a new Strip Fighter game out

Ok, now you´re just fuckin´with me.


It was a few years ago, that I decided to create a month solely dedicated to the women that make our fighting games great. While the celebrations have not been as expansive as I'd hope, they HAD yielded some interesting results. 

For example, my write up on Super Strip Fighter IV is one of my most succesful posts, and I can't really figure out why. I mean, I guess nobody else ever went in-depth with  the game and maybe that's the reason? I know I reviewed it in part because of that. If I'd ran into at least 10 people who had written about the game, about the mechanics of it and such, it'd have been one thing. But I couldn't even get a move list, and it was already years old by that point.

And now, a few months ago, a new version of the game saw release. Ultra Strip Fighter IV Omeco Edition is a game that exists.

Boasting an expanded cast that includes cameos from other  StudioS(STILL UNGOOGLABLE, DUDES!) products, and expanded upon bad touch options, this might just be the best Strip Fighter game yet. Or uh...the worst, if you take fictional rape really seriously. I don't know. I'm not telling you what to like.

Or it might suck. The fact is, I'm not using MY computer nowadays, and the person who does own it may not be cool to run into a game with THIS kind of bullshit in it. I'll let it to your imagination whether such a person is a hot girlfriend, or my grammy.

Point is, I'm not making any promises, but if things pick up, or if I dare try, come next July we'll see if all our Yuki Ice Dick  dreams are about to come true. I will also try to give you a review of the OVA for Variable Geo, the cutey pattootie fighting game that ocassionally  also ends  with rape.

Sigh. The things I do for love.



0 comments:

What are you guys watching?