Beggin' time!





When I started blogging I never dreamed of having the responses I've had. I have as of now 3 followers! I think I wanted in my blog to promote something, I don't remember what, but I probably never finished it. Along the way it degenerated in me copying off  Cracked.com and telling people who think different than me that it is I who thinks different than they.
YOU SUPPORTED THIS!

Last year I monetized my Blog. I dreamt that one day the endless barrage of pop culture garbage I spew would be recycled into something good. You want to know how that went?


It's time to get serious, guys. They don't pay till you get 100 dollars and Marvel vs Capcom 3 is out tommorow, and I barely have 20 bucks! I have to buy the console, too. Stupid RROD. Youse guyses are gettin' sloppsies.  Fortunately, there's a way you can help that's not gonna cost you.

I didn't want it to come to begging, but I always suspected it would. At least I'm under a roof. If you would, out of the kindedness of your heart, click on every single article I've made, that would give me over 100 clicks. In October I made nearly 4000 views for some reason, which translated into a whole dollar. If each of you take the effort to do this, I will continue to be able to live a life of sloth. If you don't, I might either have to get a job or continue trying to support myself in artisan craftsmanship. Do you want to see me paint our local fauna badly, hoping some store will pick it up and sell it at inflated prices to burnt up, underdressed tourists? Have you any idea how ugly a Cotorra Puertoriqueña  painted on a gourd looks when I do it? Huh? Do you!? I have half a mind to make this a blog about arts and crafts and never again type the term "Tim Burton's Wife" again.
Helena Bon-Damnit I can't say it!

So, in closing, I want you to consider: What would you do if your son was at home, crying all alone on the bedroom floor, 'cause he's hungry and the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man write about games, for a little bit of money and his dad is gone he's actually me? 'cause to you this just a good time, but for me this what I call life! Hm-mm?

0 comments:

What are you guys watching?