World exclusive look at Alpha Danger Squad behind-the-scene

Here in BGE, I pride myself in bringing up obscure things that no one else is blogging about. And what could be more exclusive than a videogame that only exists in my mind. Here's a quick look at a little something I've worked up for Alpha Danger Squad, the only videogame starring public domain superheroes. Err, Mortal Kombat vs Dc Universe and Injustice notwithstanding.


It's missing the creepy music, though. I'm also happy to announce I'm advancing enough that I have the confidence to announce a proof of concept game  for this summer. Called  Alpha Danger Squad: Karno's Perfect Game, I will use it as a platform for my crowdfunding campaign. I wanted to call it Karno's Revenge, but I got legal cold feet.

So, more on that front soon.

0 comments:

What are you guys watching?