Open letter to a black guy dressed as Ryu.

Try some Pepto, man.
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Trust me that if I could reach you through email I could. I recently received you, and your friend's request to take down your picture. I took it down. I have no problems with that.

However, your reasons for doing so make me want to know more about it. Here at BGE, we, and by we I mean I, do not stand for harassment or mockery, and if my posting of the pic contributed to that for some reason, that would be incredibly sad.  I want to interview you on the events that lead you, to request me to take down your picture. I wish we could live in a world where  dressing up as one's favorite character leads to harassment.  Maybe together we can inch our world a little closer to that. Cheers.

0 comments:

What are you guys watching?